Monday, August 04, 2008

What happened to Fat March???

There was a show on last summer that I loved-it was called Fat March. I was hoping it would come back this summer. It was a show about overweight people that were picked to participate in the game, with a prize based on how many team members made it to the finish. The contestants had to walk a certain distance in a certain number of hours every day. Everyone lost lots of weight. They were working with personal trainers and their meals were very healthy. Unfortunately every night they had to sleep in tents. That must just kill you after walking all day.

I loved the show and found it inspirational. I was hoping it would come back, but it didn't. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until The Biggest Loser returns for my fix of reality TV dieting!!

No comments: