Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wicked Star Kristen Chenoweth talks about being adopted!

I found this great video segment on Yahoo today and had to share it!

I have been wanting to see Wicked on Broadway for a while-now I really want to see star Kristen Chenoweth perform. This 6 minute clip just warmed my heart. She is so positive about her adoption and being adopted. I also can relate, wanting my petite blond to feel like she fits in with her taller, brunette family! Too bad more public figures aren't sharing their positive adoption stories.

I also loved this interview because Robin Roberts is a cancer survivor (love to hear women overcoming cancer) and I worked with her in TV in the early 1990s. So glad to see her back in front of the camera!

Please watch this video..........


No comments: