Friday, January 05, 2007

I did a good thing!!!

I am so excited. I helped a family adopt a baby!

Project cuddle is a wonderful organization where adoptive families can sign up and be a rescue family at no charge. You may get matched with a birthmom or be matched with a baby recently born. I posted project cuddle info on one of my adoption boards and it sparked an adoptive mom to resubmit her application. Their profile was shown to a potential birthmom due in three months, but that situation did not work out. Then on 12/31 , they were informed of a baby born that morning that needed a home. This baby girl is now theirs! AND Poeple magazine is doing a story about project cuddle and will be featuring them. Let me pat myself on the back a bit.

Here's project cuddles website:

www.projectcuddle.org

Congrats Jess and family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the link to projectcuddle. We're just figuring out our advertising strategy and I will definitely send them our Dear Birthmother letter when it's complete.

jjj-jen from rubber-ducky