Monday, January 29, 2007

My daughter's first real haircut!



On Wednesday January 24th, my daughter got her first real haircut. We had been trimming her hair here and there. I really butchered her bangs in November, just before school pictures too!! She was born with little to no hair and lost what little she had. By the time she was one we could gather just enough hair to put a bow in it and it was straight. Around 18 months it started to get longer-and curly overnight. Her hair is so thin and fine. It grew in so slowly. It's longer than it really looks, but curls up a lot!

We went to a kids salon called Snip it which just opened in our town. She was very excited about the haircut. We had to wait, since they don't take appointments, but she was good. They were really nice there and even gave me a discount for waiting (that was nice). She got the works-cut, blow, and wash! It was so cute and kid friendly there!!!

My little girl is growing up!!


No comments: