Saturday, June 23, 2007

Update on my girls!

My blogging is way behind! Last weekend Jacqueline had her long awaited dance receital. She looked terrific and danced well-we were so proud of her. When she danced to "I hope you dance", it was one of the best four minutes of my life. Absolutely priceless. She did wear makeup for the first time. It was recommended as the stage lights tend to make the girls look pale. Here's my ballerina girl! Where have the 4 1/2 year gone!




On June 21, Jenna went to the pediatrician for her one month checkup. She is now 7 pounds 2 oz (
u p from birthweight of 5 pounds 8 oz) and 20 inches (up for 19 inches). She's in the 25th percentile for height and weight and 50th for head circumference. She is healthy and doing great! We are so blessed and thrilled to have her. I have no doubt she was destined to be our daughter! Here she is as 25 days old. We're using this picture for the baby announcement!





1 comment:

Colette said...

Beautiful pictures of the girls! Love them! Hugs