Thursday, June 28, 2007

Who should host THE PRICE IS RIGHT??

Well I know who should NOT host it-Rosie O'Donnell. Thank God that's not happening. I swear I would never watch it again and I do love that show. I think John O'Hurley (better known as Mr. Peterman from Seinfeld) would make a great host, but that's just my feelings!

I did watch the last episode of The Price is Right. That last contestant raked in the big bucks! I felt like an era was ending. My grandparents who are now deceased LOVED to watch the Price is Right. I think their worlds stopped at 11AM every morning to watch it. I felt like a personal era of my own was ending with Bob Barker retiring. I guess I will always have fond memories of my Grandma Mary in the recliner yelling at prices! A new era will soon begin!

1 comment:

kcorner89 said...

the price is right was like a rock: it was the crazy lil show that just was always on... and now its gone!