Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Baby is 5 months old already!!


Where has the time gone!!! Halloween is almost here and fall should be here (we still have summer like days here in NY). I can't believe my baby is 5 months today-I feel like it was just yesterday that she was born. She "babbles" now, smiles a lot, recognizes her family and is such a good baby. She laughs hysterically for her Daddy and big Sister, I guess she finds me serious-or just the one that feeds her!! We are hoping to finalize her adoption before the end of 2007, but our file is in Surrogates court instead of family court and things are moving at a snail's pace.


Here's a picture of my little pumpkin in her Halloween PJ's!!!!












1 comment:

wsweden said...

She is such a doll! I love seeing her pictures.
Janet