Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!

Yesterday we celebrated St. Patrick's Day. We were more excited about it then ever! An Italian family care about St. Pat's Day-since when??? Since our youngest daughter came along!! She is part Irish and we want to make sure we celebrate her heritage with her! About two months ago, I bought her a cute "My first St. Patrick's Day" shirt and then her Godmother gave her a matching bib that says "Kiss me, I'm Irish!" She looked so cute. Unfortunately we did not go out yesterday as my older daughter had a nasty stomach bug. She wore her green shirt, but did not want to be in the pictures-I have to say-she looked as green as the shirt! So without further ado, here are the pictures of my little girl who will be 10 months old in a few days!!!

No comments: