Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's official-I am a Lia Sophia Advisor!

Well, I had my starter party on Friday night and it was a big success. Almost $1,000 in sales and orders still coming in and two bookings. I am lucky to have such supportive family and friends! I made up some fliers and will put them up locally on bulletin boards. I also have some other ideas to book parties-that's my main priority now-lining up the parties!!!

I should be getting my starter kit this week and can't wait to see the jewelry in it. I have to call my manager and arrange for some training sessions. I am determined to be successful at this I want to remain a stay at home mother. I don't want to "have to" send my kids to daycare. I know horror stories from personal friends, especially with infants.

I will flaunt my display jewelry and use it as a tool to strike up conversation about Lia Sophia. I know it takes time for a new business to "take off" so I have to tell myself I will keep focused and not give up if I don't see immediate results!

Wish my luck. I am hoping this decision will change my life-for the better!!

Here's my Lia Sophia website-as soon as I get an official LS site, it will appear. For now, I have a temporary site:

Joanne's Lia Sophia website

No comments: