Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The kindness of strangers

Yes, strangers can be kind people-even in NY. I usually run a craigslist ad in my county advertising my Lia Sophia business. A woman who used to sell Lia Sophia emailed me and asked if I wanted some of her old supplies at no charge. She was going to throw them away and thought I could use them.

She lives about 1/2 hour away-but comes to the next town over to tutor a kid. We met in the town where she tutors and she gave me the stuff, lots of forms, a tote bag, some postcards and a retired piece of jewelry. So nice of her. I had brought with me a dunkin donuts gift card to give to her and am so glad I did. She was so nice and glad to help me out!

It just goes to show-there is still goodness and kindness in the world-now if I could just get some more Lia Sophia parties booked-I'll be psyched!

No comments: