Monday, February 16, 2009

Just checking in!

Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately. I have been busy with my family, my business and a little bit of ebay! :) Valentine's Day has come and gone and I am fighting off bronchitis for a week now. The days are just flying by. I can't wait to feel better and get back to get back to the gym and my diet. Taking megadoses of steroids so I can breath is not what I had hoped when I went to the doctor, but I have to breath.

Some of my clients and friends have been getting some interesting and hopeful adoption calls and situations. I get excited for each and every one of them and hope that if it's meant to be, it works out that way. I truly am happy for them and know that hopeful excited feeling of thinking your baby may finally be coming to you soon.

I have heard that February can be a slow month for adoption calls too, so if you are placing ads, promoting your adoption website and not getting calls-don't get too alarmed. It happens-I, myself went 3-4 weeks without a single call, in spite of spending $1300-$1400 a month on print ads.

Keep the faith and keep advertising! Even if things don't look hopeful, it takes one call to change your life!

No comments: