Sunday, June 25, 2006

This is the beginning

This is the beginning ...of my blog. So much to tell. Where do I start? I guess I have been a little behind with the whole blog thing. Surprising for me who was one of the first people on ebay-literally. I am a 36 year old woman, living outside of New York City. I work full time and love to ebay. I love to write and express my thoughts and take pictures with my digital camera. I am married with one adorable three year old whom I love to death. 2006 has been a rough year for me personally. Way too much medical drama going on, but I will leave that to future posts.

I have friends of all walks of life, all over the United States and am blessed with a wonderful family.

I have struggled with many obstacles in my life including asthma, allergies, lyme disease, endometrosis, infertility, miscarriage, job loss, an almost adoption, difficult friends, addictive personality, smoking, and weight issues. Some obstacles are still right in front of me while others have faded into the woodworks. Ok most of those obstacles are not only right in front of me, they are right in my face!

No comments: