Sunday, May 06, 2007

Celebrate!!!


It was a beautiful day yesterday in Suburban NY and my neice received First Holy Communion. She looked beautiful-like a bride! It was nice to have our family together to celebrate such a special event. We had a wonderful time at the party and the DJ played lots of games with the kids. Our daughter had a blast! The food was great. What a shame the party just flew by. I could have kept on partying!!!


Lots of people asked how the adoption process was going and are routing for us, even having spoken to some people on our behalf-I was kinda blown away by that. People are really so eager to help us-it's terrific!


At one point, my heart just sunk for my daugther. All the kids were on the dance floor and the DJ said "Quick everybody grab a partner!" All the kids on the dance floor were girls and they grabbed their sisters. My daughter looked around and realized she was the only one without a sibling to grab, shrugged her shoulders and left the dance floor. Her actions just spoke volumes.

I hope in years to come, she does have a little playmate/sibling to do things with. I pray for that every single day!

No comments: