Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving was great!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in spite of my grandfather being admitted to the hospital the night before for a mini stroke. He's OK and they let him out Friday. It put a damper on the day that he was not at the table with us, but we are thankful he is OK.

I feel more thankful then ever this year. With the addition of our baby, our family is complete. We are now a family of four!! My older daughter really enjoyed the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
The girls wore their dresses all day and looked so beautiful. My pumpkin pie, homemade fudge and sweet potato pie came out great. All in all it was a really nice day, it would have been perfect had my grandfather not been in the hospital.

It was just last Thanksgiving that we took a picture of me, my hubby and older daughter to use for our adoption profile. I had already scheduled the homestudy too-look how far we have come in a year, our baby is home 6 months already. We are so blessed...

Here is my favorite picture of my two little turkeys....



3 comments:

wsweden said...

The girls look so cute in their matching dresses. Love it!
Janet

Lori Lavender Luz said...

What beautiful children. So glad you had a family-filled Thanksgiving.

(Found you through a google alert on adoption.)

Colette said...

Love it! Love the picture! It is my favorite too!!! Hugs