Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Halloween was great!

Halloween was great! We had great weather and the girls enjoyed dressing up. My older daughter finally wore a costume!! She was a fairie. The last time she wore a costume was when she was 1o months old-her first Halloween. Every year since, I buy the costume and she refuses to wear it-screaming and crying until I give in. This year, she finally has gotten over some of her major fears. She wore the costume and went trick or treating door to door with her cousins. She said "This is a lot of fun". I told her you've been missing out on the fun the past few years!!!
My little pumpkin was the cutest pumpkin I ever saw and didn't fuss in her costume!

I am so pround of my big girl. A clown came to their school on Halloween and she was NOT afraid. We went to see a live Sesame Street show a few days before Halloween and she was not scared of the characters for the first time and she wore her costume. Everyone said she woud outgrow her fears and she did-all at once it seems!!

No comments: