Friday, January 18, 2008

My latest venture! DirecTV!

I am trying a new venture of sorts! I'm hoping to make some money with this affiliate program so I can stay home with my kids. The thought of leaving the baby in daycare just kills me. It pays $125 per activation, so even if a get a couple a week, it's worth it. I am also trying to find ways to market this according to their terms and conditions (which are lengthy). I have heard some people doing great with this program, so I will spend the time to get the word out there! The best part of it is it is free to sign up, so at least I did not waste any money in an attempt to make money (God knows I have done that far too many times!)


If anyone is thinking of switching from cable to DirecTV, please check out my site!!! Sign up through me!!! Over 85 HD channels and more to come!!


For information-call 1-866-734-0936 or visit my website by clicking on the link or the ad below:

Get rid of cable TV!!!



No comments: