Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm no fan of ebay right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I went to log onto my ebay account and found I am "no longer a registered user" HELLO???? It seems I listed an item that can be delivered electronically under the wrong format-as an auction vs. a classifed ad?? This is a new rule for electronically delivered goods. I think pulling the auction of that one item and giving me a warning would be the right approach. I had things for sale, with bids and everything was pulled down. I can't even log on to check the credit card number I used to pay the rediculous extortion like ebay fees they charge. I am ticked off beyong belief!!

We have people on ebay that bid on hundreds of items and never pay, people trying to sell babies and body parts and people that are committing fraud and they suspend my account for using the wrong format to sell an item??? Come on! I have been selling on ebay almost 11 years and had 2600 positive feedbacks. I'm one of the good guys.

Let's see how long it takes them to review the situation and get back to me. They may or may not decide to reactivate my account. I'm not stupid, I have two other ebay accounts, so I can still bid and sell, but they have nowhere need the positive feedback my main account had.

I am sooo pissed. You have no idea. I was going to ramp up my ebay sales and clean out my basement too! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: