Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today was like a dream...

I took my almost one year old to the park today-spur of the moment. The weather was great, a nice Spring day with a light breeze. Nobody was at the park, we had it all to ourselves. I took some beautiful pictures of the stream by the park and then some pictures of my daughter in action. It was her first time on the swings and she loved it!!! She also loved when I held her and she went down the slide. Nothing scares this girl and I wouldn't be surprised if she grows up to be a stuntwoman. She is a daredevil to say the least!!!

Here are some pictures of my wonderful trip to the park with my baby! I never dreamed I would have days like this 7 or 10 years ago with children were so elusive to me! A simple trip to the park was such a powerful experience for me. I enjoyed every single second with her. I breathe in the air and took the whole experience in, the sounds, the sun, her expressions-everything. It was like the ultimate gift!! Every Mom should have days like this!!!





































No comments: