Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My new favorite song..Amazing

I first heard this song on onetruemedia.com and noticed people were picking it as music to their montages. My niece had made a montage to this song as well! The song is Amazing by Janelle (a Christian singer). Every time I hear it, I think of my youngest daughter. Even my older daughter says it reminds her of Jenna. Why didn't this great song get any airplay??? It pretty much brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. It's so touching and uplifting.

It's hard to find, but I did buy the mp3 from Walmart.com and I think you can find it on limewire. You can also find it on myspace if you look up Janelle and Christian music. Who would expect a girl from NYC to be singing Christian music??? It's a great song, I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing! Have a listen!

Here's her link on myspace:

Amazing by Janelle

1 comment:

wsweden said...

Isn't it a great song? I came across it making a video to go with our profile. (which I never finished!)