Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hoping to help my friends in their adoption search

I have met so many wonderful families on my adoption journey, it is truly amazing! I met Crystal (and Kyle) back in the fall in an adoption forum. We are alike in many ways, ambitious, bright and very creative when it comes to ways of getting the word out about our plans to adopt. Crystal sends me adoption situations whenever she can as well as helpful sites when we can post ads. She "plugs" us and our adoption website whenever she can! It makes me so happy to know that she truly keeps us in mind.

So I would like to take a minute to give Kyle and Crystal a "plug". They are a Christian couple from Indiana who would ove to adopt a baby or toddler of any gender or race. I'm sure they will make terrific loving parents! Please visit their website and keep them in mind if you know of an adoption situation:

http://ourjourneytoadoption.blogspot.com/


When we do adopt, I plan on turning our adoption homepage into a page saying we adopted and listing some info about the baby as well as a picture. I also plan on turning the rest of the page to a place where other adoptive parents can link to their adoption websites at no charge. I just want to give a little back to the adoption community-"Pay it forward" as they say.

No comments: