Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Littlest things make me happy!

OK, you know it's bad when wearing new panties makes you happy. Nothing special, just a new pair of Hanes hi cut panties I bought yesterday at K Mart. I guess it's nice not have warn out elastic and holes. It made my day. I'm wearing another one of my new pairs tomorrow!!! And as a bonus, I wore new socks today. What a day!!!

The air had a bit of a Spring feel to it and for some reason when I got out of work, I started to think about Mr. Softee. That's my favorite and so rarely do a see a Mr. Softee truck. Sure enough I was walking in my neighborhood an hour later and what do I see-Mr. Softee. It was almost deja vu. That truck has not been around since September. I resisted the urge to buy anything as my dieting is top priority these days!

I had to laugh. I placed Statewide classifieds ads in the entire state of West Virginia in hopes of meeting a potential birthmother. One paper put our number with an add for "work from home". I got four calls already about working from home. Drives me nuts. I get excited when the phone rings only to find out they really are not responding to my ad. It's part of the process! I found it kind of amusing! I may get calls like this for days!

No comments: