Tuesday, November 28, 2006

So much to do-so little time!

I feel as if all of a sudden the holidays are right upon us! I have so much holiday related stuff to do, plus I am reorganizing my daughters room and must do a thorough cleaning of the house in preparation for our homestudy on 12/11. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Our social worker sounds great and I know other couples that used her, I feel comfortable with her.

I was sick through the Thanksgiving weekend and got nothing done around the house, but did get a little shopping done. So much to do so little time. My best friend is helping me on Thursday night organize my daugther's room that is over run with clothes she outgrew!

I hope by next weekend things are a little more under control. I have a few vacation days I am using to get stuff done, for the adoption and for the holidays. I picked the best time to dive right into adoption huh!

On a brighter note, it seems I survived the corporate merger and have a new manager who I hear is a really nice lady. I will know more in the upcoming weeks, but I feel a sense of relief and feel confident I still have a job. I hope so, my company pays up to $5,000 towards adoption assistance!

1 comment:

Denise :o) said...

Sorry to hear you were sick during Thanksgiving. Great news about the merger AND the adoption assistance. That's awesome!