Sunday, November 12, 2006

Where do you find motivation to lose weight?

I'm still looking for motivation to lose weight. I should have found it by now. I watch the Biggest Loser and those people are so amazing, they do inspire me. I hear of weight loss success stories from people I know. I know what I have to do to lose weight and yet I don't make it happen. Every day I say I will start tomorrow. Tomorrow never comes. Days turn into weeks and months.

My bowling team is having the biggest loser competition, it only started two weeks ago. I have mananged to gain both weeks!! I have nobody to blame but myself. I have had a crappy year with two miscarrages and two other surgeries, but I know I can be doing better. Today I walked for 30 minutes around my neighborhood as soon as I woke up. I then had eggbeaters and an orange for breakfast. Trying to reduce the carbs! I want to exercise at least a half hour every day and work my way up to one hour. I will have to make the time. In between work, taking care of my daughter, taking care of my house, socializing, etc. I have to make it happen!!

Wish me luck. I know if I can lose 10 pounds or so in two weeks, I will be motivated to stick to it.
I know I will be much healthier and happier minus the excess weight!

No comments: