Thursday, November 02, 2006

A wasted day....

Well I lost the battle I have been fighting for the last week with a sinus infection. I finally caved in, called in sick and went the doctor. She told me to take sudafed, robitussin and gave me a perscription for amoxicillan. I feel bad, I layed around all day. I have so much to do around my house, but I just felt like crap! Hopefully the medicine will work and I will start to feel better. The coughing killed me last night.

When I get bored, it's not a good thing. My mind starts to get creative. I just said-what the hell-let's have fun with my daughter's Dora house. So here's a picture of Dora's parents going at it!!! I know I am immature, but I have also known to be funny as hell. Who has not taken dolls and posed them in sexual positions? Come on-you know you did! I was being tame. You should see what my brother and father do with my neices Barbie dolls-enough said!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dora had to come from somewhere, right? You've gotta hope there was some passion there.

Thank you so much for commenting on my Grace post. I love to hear from my "regulars," but it's also a very pleasant surprise when someone new appears.

I can't wait to learn more about you and your family.

Jennifer