Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A great night of bowling!

Well last night I so DID NOT feel like going to my usual Tuesday night bowling league, but I like my team and am commited to it, so I went. I had just gotten bad news about a blood test I had drawn last week.

I had 5th disease (Parvo virus) in June 2006. I did not know I had it, how I got it and I had NO symptoms. It was discovered in bloodwork when I had my miscarriage. The Doctor thinks the parvo was a big factor in that miscarriage. He said the levels should be down to nothing in 4-6 weeks. Last week. I had a mysterious fever and rash on my arm. I called the Doctor and they said I should check and see if the parvo was gone (and I should have an immunity). WRONG. I find out yesterday, I still have it in my bloodstream-which is highly unusual. My best friend had a case like this and it lasted almost a year. No wonder why my back feels arthritis like pain. I am so upset.

Back to bowling. My average just went down like 16 pins because of how bad I was bowling.
I decided not to wear my usual arm brace because I think it had something to do with the rash.
I bowled a 167 the first game, a 245 the 2nd game and 182 the last game. Oh my God. 245 was the highest I bowled in my life. Next week my average will go up about 17 pins and I will have high series, high game and high handicap series. It was nice that the other two games were decent so I could have a good series. I missed by dream 600 series by 6 pins! I was kinda mad at myself, but happy all at the same time.

Let me repeat that 245!!! I am still on cloud 9 over it!!!

No comments: