Thursday, April 26, 2007

Congrats Kyle and Crystal on your baby girl

This morning I opened by email to get a much anticipated email from my
adoption friend Crystal. The baby she is going to adopt was born on 4/24.
I got a quick email on 4/23 saying the birthmom was being induced and they were off to the airport! the gender was unknown four weeks ago when they were selected, but I correctly guessed girl! She has no name yet, but is a cutie-I saw 60 pictures of her courtesy of proud Mommy!

They were matched through Project Cuddle which is such a wonderful organization. They are the 2nd couple since Dec 2006 who I know and who has adopted with their help.

What impressed me the most about the pictures I saw were the smiles on their faces. They were glowing. They are young and have not been trying to adopt all that long, but I can tell by the smile on their faces, they were estatic! I can't wait to see more pictures of their little girl and find out what they decide to name her!

Crystal is my adoption buddy and we often referred situations to each other. She is still promoting our adoption website www.ouradoptionplan.com whenever she can!

Congrats again! I was so happy to hear the good news. This is one lucky baby girl to be raised by such loving parents!

No comments: