Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Somewhere out there...

Somewhere out there is our baby. I just have to find him or her. I don't know how long it's going to take. We are doing all the right things-networking, proming our adoption website, advertising in newspapers and even signing up with rescue organizations. The last three months have felt like an eternity with much of my free time being spent on adoption actitivities.

We are comtemplating signing up with Parentprofiles.com. The success stories are few and far between, but for $99 a month you do get a lot of exposure. Maybe we possess something that the other 366 couples that are up there don't. We are spending like $1500 a month in newspaper ads and have had no good contacts to show for it.

I know our luck can change on a moments notice, but right now I feel like I am spinning my wheels and getting nowhere with the adoption process.

Tomorrow is another day and who knows what the day brings-right?

1 comment:

Wondering when you will find us said...

Good luck with everything! When you least expect it I bet! Hang in there!- Jen from the Duckie board