Monday, August 20, 2007

My baby is three months old today....




Happy three month birthday little girl!!! She actually went to a one year old birthday party yesterday-her first official party. She slept through most of it-LOL! It's a cool August day here in NY and I had to take a picture of her wearing this outfit that her big sister wore home from the hospital. She weighed all of 6 pounds and it was SWIMMING on her. We estimate that our little buttercup weighs 10pounds. The outfit is kinda big on her, but fits just right in length! Her next chekup is not for another month-four months. She's growing nicely though! She's doing better and spitting up less formula. She'll sleep like 12 hours at night (seriously) if I let her, but I'm a mean Mommy that wakes her up at 7AM for a bottle.

The last three months have been a whirlwind of craziness and happiness! I'm really enjoying my little girl. Every day I am thankful for her and think of her birthmom and the sacrifice she made. I love both my girls with all my heart. There isn't anything in the world I would not do for them! Here's a picture taken today at three months of our little buttercup, as we affectionately call her!!

2 comments:

Colette said...

I can't beleive she is 3 months already...where did the time go? Holy cow! Love the picture!!! So cute!!! Hugs

wsweden said...

She is such a beautiful baby!

BTW, thank you for all the advice!
Janet