Friday, August 24, 2007

Tidbits about fast food


Today marks the 40 years since McDonalds introduced the Big Mac! Happy birthday Big Mac!!! I love it, it's like a heart attack in a package. In honor of this special occassion, I heady over to MickeyD's myself. Every once in a while I need to indulge in fast food! The center piece of bun in the Big Mac makes it unique and stay together! What a genius who thought of that!

My 4 year old often goes to McDonalds and Burger King with her grandparents and is used to getting a toy with the kids meal. The other day she innocently asked my husband what he had for lunch. He said he had Burger King. Then she asked him in a serious voice "Did you get a toy with your hamburger?". We started laughing. In her world Burger King is free and a cool toy is always included. Oh to be an innocent child again!!!

No comments: