Thursday, February 07, 2008

Angelina Jolie pregnant????

Well according to every major tabloid magazine this week-she is-with TWINS none the less. No confirmation of this from her or her spokesperson. So I guess we will just want and see. You can't always believe internet rumors and rag magazine headlines-can you?

I do have to say....I just watched in interview of Angelina Jolie on CNN talk about a trip she is taking to Iraq to help with the Iraqi refugee problem. She does have that certain glow! Most of the shots were head and shoulders and in some parts of the interview, over the shoulder. Her clothes were rather loose fitting. If I had to take a guess, I would agree-she LOOKS pregnant-her face does anyway! Wearing that one very loose, flowing dress to an awards ceremony last week really started up the rumor mill.

I'm sure the media will be relentless on her every move and every outing with Brad Pitt and family, as usually. Whatever the case, she gets involved with what she believes in and acts as a goodwill ambassador. If she wants to add one, two or three new kids to her family in 2008-great for her! She is one of the coolest adoptive Moms out there.

No comments: