Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've decided to sell.....Lia Sophia

After analyzing both direct sales jewelry companies to death, I finally decided last night to go with Lia Sophia! I feel really good about my decision and the woman I signed up under is terrific. My starter show is March 30th at my house. I have lots of other friends I want to invite, so I may have a 2nd show on my own in late April.

What led me to choose Lia Sophia is the name of the company is known, the quality of the jewelry is better than other direct sales jewelry companies and the cost to start is much more "doable". Lia Sophia costs $149 and I can sell my kit back if after a few shows, it's not working out for me. Premier Designs was going to run me about $1200 to start. I want to recruit and getting ladies to cough up over $1000 makes recruiting very difficult.

I have some terrific ideas on how to book shows and get new customers, and I can't wait to hit the ground running!!!! I'm very psyched!!! Here's to being another Lia Sophia success story!!!

No comments: