Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My little fireball turns 9 months old!

Today we celebrated a mini birthday of sorts-my little fireball, as we call her turned 9 months old today!! I can't believe 9 months have passed so quickly! Tomorrow she goes for her checkup-so we will find out her height, weight and she will get a few dreaded shots!

My sweetie had a great day today-she visted her aunt and uncle and played with her cousins. She also saw grandma and grandpa, Uncle Lou and great grandma and great grandpa. The funniest part of the visit was when she was in her walker. My sister's dog, who is a shi tsu was sniffing her in her walker. She loved him. Finally, she just reached out and pet him. It was so cute and she was in no way afraid. I wish I had my camera! She was fascinated by the dog! I played with my neices Wii for the first time too! It was interesting-but I like real sports better!

Here's my sweetie on the couch and taking control of the remote! It's hard to get a picture of her-she never sits still anymore!



1 comment:

Colette said...

Where does the time go??? 9 months...holy cow! Look at her sit up so good!!! Hugs