Friday, September 15, 2006

Bye bye to my spinach!

Well Monday for the first time in my entire life I bought a bag of fresh Spinach. I was hoping to surprise my husband with a fresh veggie we rarely have at dinner time. I was so proud that I bought something healthy and fresh. Luckily I held off making it, having opted for other veggies with dinner this week. It seems E.Coli has found it's way into bags of fresh Spinach! I would have been freaking out if I had eaten this earlier this week. I don't know if boiling it would have killed the E.Coli. I know washing it doesn't.

I know chances are this bag of Spinach was fine, but I'm not taking a chance so...bye bye to my Spinach! The garbage is where you belong. I am not even going to waste my gas returning it to the store. I chucked in into the garbage. Popeye never had to worry about E.Coli!!!

No comments: