Friday, December 21, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my two BOTTOM teeth...

Last week, I thought I saw (as I call it), one "big ass" tooth coming in on the bottom of my baby's mouth. She's been a little cranky lately and I know teething is starting! Turns out it was TWO little bottom teeth. Yesterday they were enough out of the gums to see the distinction of two little teeth! So cute!!!

Our little princess also turned 7 months yesterday! I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? She's doing so much and growing up right before our eyes. She rolls over, crawls 90 miles an hour, tries to stand up, walks when you hold her hands, smiles and laughs at family members she recognizes. Every day, she's doing and learning something new! She's such a good baby too! I know she will keep me on my toes when she starts walking-no grass will grow under this little girl's feet!!! She already won't sit still for pictures!!!


Here's a picture of her two adorable teeth and a picture from her 7 month birthday yesterday!

No comments: