Thursday, December 27, 2007

It was a Merry Christmas!

Although I have no idea where all these new toys are going, and it's two days after Christmas, I have to say it was a great Christmas! We celebrated with my husband's family on Christmas Eve and my family on Christmas Day. My older daughter loved her gifts, especially the new digital Fisher Price camera! The baby surprised us by trying to rip some of the wrapping paper off at 7 months. She loves her new toys too! She got a cool jumperoo that goes over the door frame.

I got some great pictures of the kids and our families. It was nice since people in our families usually don't want to be pictures. I love having pictures as memories. We got our nieces a big karaoke machine. Needless to say, we hooked it up and all started to sing into it. We had also bought a CD of new songs that's compatible with the karoake machine. My husband taped me and my brother horribly singing "How to Save A Life" for the entire song. I swear we were not even drinking! I haven't seen the tape, but it should-it must be good for a few laughs.

So a Merry Christmas was had by all! Jenna's first Christmas was wonderful and we feel so thankful to have her in our lives. We are a very fortunate family! I think 2008 is going to be a great year as well!

No comments: