Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tidbits.....

Just had to blog some randome thoughts of mine....

I hope Jamie Lynn Spears is let go from her Nickelodeon show. As a teenager and public figure looked up to by millions of kids, she has an obligation to her fans to be more responsible. In her case, getting pregnant at 16 is just a cry for attention. Supposedly she had a pregnancy scare this summer. Doesn't sound like an accident to me. Was she worried dysfunctional Britney was getting ALL the attention lately. If child stars had to sign contracts promising to live up to certain moral standards, including not drinking, getting arrested or getting pregnant, our kids role models would be a little more upstanding. I do have a small amount of respect for her in that she did not choose abortion. Very very small amount of respect. She should have been enjoying the benefits of being a teen star and enjoyed life, now she will be raising another troubled Spears offspring for the next 18 plus years. Since her boyfriend is said to be 19, isn't that statuatory rape? Shouldn't they be investigating him!

The Hollywood writers strike is getting out of hand. With Survivor and the Biggest Loser wrapping up this week, I am really at a loss. I watch Nip/Tuck, but am really missing Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. Enough already-settle this and start writing or get other writers!

I must go back on my diet. I have been "off the wagon" for a month now. I really feel like crap. Back's hurting again, stomach is upset, and I just feel horrible. I haven't gotten on the scale and have no idea how much of the 28 pounds I gained back. My guess is 7-10. UGH! I want to start my diet again January 2nd, but my daughter's birthday is the 7th. I know-it's another excuse! Summer will be here before I know it. I can do a lot of good in 6 months!!!!

No comments: